The Speedway xPortal RFID reader system solves the size and mounting limitations of traditional portals with an attractive, light-weight, and low-profile unit.
It incorporates the industry-leading Speedway Revolution reader and Impinj’s Dual-Linear Phased Array (DLPA) antenna technology into a high performing and cost-effective RFID portal solution for event management, reail, hospital, and other indoor environments.
The xPortal reader system is ideal for monitoring tagged items, pallets, equipment, files, or people passing through doorways, hallways, or other zonal coverage areas.
- Air Interface ProtocolEPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
- AntennasDual-Linear Phased Array (DLPA) antenna technology
- HPBW x-z plane60°
- y-z plane80° (+/- 3°, 3 dB beam width)
- Transmit power+10 to +27.5 dBM
- Max Receive Sensitivity-82 dB
- Application InterfaceEPCglobal Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP) v1.0.1
- Environmental SealingIP52
- Shock and VibrationMil-Std-810G Certified”
- Dimensions (H x W x D)77.5 x 22.2 x 5 cm
- Weight3 kg
- Operating Temperature-20 C to +50 C
- Power SourcesPower over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE 802.3af, +24 VDC @ 800mA via external universal power supply with locking connector—sold separately
- Network Connectivity10/100BASE-T auto-negotiate (full/half) with auto-sensing
- MDI/MDX for auto-crossover (RJ-45)
- Time SynchronizationNetwork Time Protocol (NTP)