RFID Asset Tracking System
Do you count your inventory once or twice a year? How accurate do you think your inventory is?
Reduce the effort & cost of asset management by Litum RFID Asset Tracking System.
Litum RFID helps track, monitor, maintain your assets, equipment, tools with higher efficiency. Our asset management system, together with Litum RFID asset tracking software, offers increased visibility in real time, with counting and inventory at your fingertips. We keep you up to date with alerts for maintenance, calibration, and misplacement, while preventing unnecessary procurements.
Litum RFID asset tracking solution works seamlessly with mobile RFID readers and fixed RFID portals to improve control over asset movement, real time location accuracy and security.
Read our blog post and learn more about benefits of RFID asset tracking systems
RFID Asset Tracking System Provides
- Track assets with cost center, department, maintenance schedule, vendor, invoice, insurance , expiration/retirement date, etc.
- Reduce the time spent on cycle counting (20 times faster inventory compared to barcode systems)
- Identify misplaced items
- Get alerts for assets with overdue maintenance, repair, calibration
- Attach documents, photos to assets
- Automate asset check-in, checkout processes
- Record asset history
- Manage asset transfers between departments
- Seamless collect data from mobile and fixed RFID readers, gateways
- Create geo-fences and limit asset movement, get alert when assets leave or move
RFID Asset Management System Applications
- Returnable transport asset tracking
- IT asset tracking
- Retail asset tracking
- Tools tracking
- Airport asset tracking
- Bank asset tracking
- Manufacturing equipment tracking
- Furniture tracking
- Office asset tracking
- Hospital asset and medical equipment tracking
Benefits of Litum RFID Asset Management System
- 90% reduction in inventory time compared to manual processes
- Integration with SAP, or other ERP systems
- Improved asset location and inventory accuracy
- Improved regulatory compliance
- Reduction in asset loss & theft
- Streamlined internal auditing and reporting
- Improved asset utilization and availablity